Saturday, August 05, 2006

NYC Anti-War Rally Photos


A few photos from Saturday's Troops Out Now protest in Times Square, New York City. There was a turnout of a few hundred people. Quite peaceful. Sadly, too many people pushing their own agendas. Not enough talk of peace. Too much talk about crushing Israel, crushing the Bush admin ... I just can't agree with this approach. Only one way to stop killing: Put down the guns. Eventually, what is required is that someone, everyone, put down his gun and say, "I'm not going to kill anymore." Every new death generates more death.

Still, a heartening event; there is passion about this. Will provide captions for photos later.










1 Comments:

Blogger Man said...

Yeah I avoided these fools not because I'm agaisnt peace but becuase I don't care for these two-faced rallies.

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home